MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Dec 5, 2008

Take 5

It’s getting cold here and Christmas is everywhere. Would you believe that malls started to decorate their shops for Christmas season here? Five years ago, Christmas is just an ordinary day but now even local people became aware of Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, I was really having trouble what kind of gift I will give to my friend. Every year, it was really a hard day for me to roam around the malls just to look for a perfect gift for him. This morning, I went to the mall to start my pre-Christmas shopping. Oh by the way, I’m enjoying my 5 days Eid Holiday. I took advantage of it to start my shopping.

It just so happen that I stumble on these 5.11 Tactical pants. It was cool, I even like it for myself. I checked it out and found out that I can even buy online. Wow that will be a big relief on my side. I’m more comfortable buying stuff online. I’m pretty sure he will love it. He likes military things although he’s not from military.

You know what I found out more? 5.11 Tactical have more brands, not just pants. I checked all their brands. They have shirts, shoes, bags, books, watches, eyewear, shorts, knives and pouches for mobile, guns, knives and more. They offer small size to larger ones pouches. What I love most is the 5.11 Tactical watches and the 5.11 Tactical eyewears. Oh my, I will forget my budget plan for now, I will start next year. If only my dad is still here, for sure he will like it also. He likes these things, we have the same taste. Anyhow, instead of buying for my friend only, now I have to include myself on this order.

Hey, it’s Christmas time, time to indulge yourself once in a while. Correct?



Labels: , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 08:18 :: # :: 1 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~