MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

May 31, 2010

Please clean your backyard!

I thought I had enough freaking news of you, but each day I got worst!

What a damn good actress! How can you live a life like that!

It's acceptable to envy your so-called friends and create uproar between them, but to your own bloody relative? How could you stomach that? Stealing the loved one or fabricated a dramatic story to your lover so that he will hate your family? Can you still sleep peacefully at night knowing that you destroy someone's family (not only one but two)?

You have pretended enough! You used me to gained new friends. They trusted you and yet you fooled them. When you will stop and change?

If you think that your secret will never come out, think again! You should start cleaning your own backyard, and please don't leave your feces, it's stinking in your doorstep!

Get a grip and clean it!

I will keep quiet for a while and wait for more evidence until the coast is clear. Soon, your skeleton in the closet will be out and I'm pretty sure that you wish you have never used me or met me!

Labels:

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 06:17 :: # :: 7 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~